The souring global economy is continuously driving companies to find ways to cut costs down while maintaining good profit margins. One way to effectively do this is by outsourcing your cross-selling and upselling requirements to experts in this field, like us. Through our specialized marketing and sales knowledge and tools, we can help you close more sales and generate more revenue, ensuring the steady growth of your business.
Around sixty percent of call centers today are not capable of effective cross-selling and upselling, which means their clients’ investments are not fully utilized to their true potential. With us working for you, you will be able to reach new horizons in sales and marketing while you concentrate on other more important tasks in your business. All you need to do is leave your cross-selling and upselling needs to our highly trained call center agents and reap the rewards.
What is Cross-selling and Upselling?
Cross-selling and upselling are essential techniques in telemarketing that should be handled with expertise and utmost care. Cross-selling occurs when a call center agent notifies the customer on the other line about products and/or services that are related to the ones he is currently trying to avail. For example, a customer who buys an acai berry supplement might also be interested in purchasing a maqui berry product. While the customer may not avail of the related product immediately, he will remember where he got the suggestion from, so he will return to that company if ever he feels the need to try maqui berry supplements.
On the other hand, Upselling happens when a call center agent draws the attention of the customer to a product and/or service that’s similar to the one he currently tries to avail, but is greater in value. For example, a customer who buys a a pair of headlights for his vehicle might also be interested in purchasing a complete lighting kit for his vehicle that contains side markers and tail lights among others. Upselling is a very sensitive process, so the agent must handle it with extreme care, else the customer will get turned off.
With our intensively trained agents on the front lines however, you have nothing to worry about because we can expertly navigate our way through customers’ moods and needs. If you need to cross-sell and upsell your products and services, we are the people for the job.
What are the benefits of outsourced cross-selling and upselling?
The answer: a whole lot. In fact, in today’s global economic slowdown, outsourcing your cross-selling and upselling needs is one of the few business strategies that make absolute sense both in the short run and in the long run. Here’s why:
- Outsourcing your cross-selling and upselling needs allows you to focus on other more important tasks in your business, like research, decision-making, planning and tracking your growth.
- Through careful handling of customer needs, your customer base will grow as people will come to trust you and your sincere effort to help them solve their everyday problems. Thus with a more solid bottom line, you can encourage more people to buy a more diverse array of products and services.
- Optimum levels of marketing and sales efficiency are achieved because you rely on highly skilled call center agents to cross-sell and upsell products and services for you. You won’t be able to have as much success in this field if you only rely on your limited telemarketing knowledge and tools.
- You will have access to advanced technologies and equipment that will make your sales and marketing campaigns soar to new heights
- Finally, you will be able to generate a larger and more consistent stream of revenues because of minimal investment, huge savings and increasing profits.
We know you love the idea behind outsourced cross-selling and upselling. Contact us and let’s start to map out your road to success.